Sunday 16 March 2014

Turquoise Sparkle Girl's Short Cardi / Shrug

This sparkle yarn is just perfect for little girls. I am really happy with the way this little shrug turned out.
Fancy yarns often look great knitted in simple stitches. The sparkle does all the work!
 
Turquoise Sparkle Girl's Short Cardi / Shrug
 
 
 
Because the design is so simple it is suitable for all levels of knitters.
 
I made this one with short sleeves ~ but I have included a long sleeve option too.
 
Turquoise Sparkle Girl’s Short Cardi / Shrug       
For a girl of around 3years old
Requires DK yarn (8ply)    ~   22sts = 4" (10cm).  

 
 
You will find the pattern for this sweet little shrug at ~
 
 
 
 
I am happy for you to use my patterns for your own use or for charity donations.  
In addition:  You can gift or sell any finished items you make from my patterns.  
However, please do not copy my patterns  
Copyright © 2017 ‘made by marianna’    All Rights Reserved  
This pattern (the information & photos) may not be copied or reproduced or republished

 

16 comments:

  1. It's very nice and pretty. Thanks for sharing your pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so very pretty, I cannot wait to make this for my niece! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely summer top! Very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide which one I like the best...But why choose? I love both ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful knitting so even :)) I have come across from DebiY, I would like to thankyou for all the lovely crochet you have donated .. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you design this for teens or adults. This is awesome design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your generosity in allowing us all to share your free pattern. I have pinned it to my Pinterest account. Could I please ask, how many grams of wool would one need for the long sleeve version?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your patterns. Would love this as a baby size too...will have to see if my skill will allow me to do it.... :) Thank you for your wonderful patterns and sharing... <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing the pattern! I made this in less than a week in my spare time for my daughter, and it was my first sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this - but I am having trouble figuring out how much yarn I'll need - where would I find that?

    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  11. can you tell us where we could find different sizes? I have a six year old I would love to make it for.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda I have just completed this cardigan for my 6 year old daughter using 4.5mm she is quite a slim build and wears a 26" chest and I made the length longer.If your daughters a bigger chest size than that you could try using 5 mm needles.Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely pattern..thank you so much. if I had to make tho for 8 year old what will be the no of stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pattern but how much yarn is required? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh so pretty now I m going to make it for my grand daughter

    ReplyDelete