Saturday 30 March 2013

Happy Easter



I thought I would share my 'upcycled' decorations for Easter Sunday's dining table ~
a small gift basket full of mini chocolate eggs for each person.
 
 
 

 
 
 
These little decorative gifts cost very little to make ~
 
* * *
 
the baskets started life as containers for garlic !!
 
 

 

I have been saving them for some time now ~ this family loves garlic.
 
As I wanted my little baskets to have a handle I took one basket apart and used the pieces to make handles for the ones I was going to use.
 
Then I filled each with mini chocolate eggs ......

 
 
 
 
added a ribbon bow ~ and a cute little Easter chick.

 
 

 
So simple.

 
 
Wishing you peace, love & happiness this Easter


 

 

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful - simple and very effective!
    Hope you have a very Happy Easter Marianna
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete